Hadassah Magazine publishes six print issues per year plus regularly updated web content. With a paid print circulation of over 250,000, we cover political, cultural and social issues that affect – and are affected by – the lives of our readers: mostly female, mostly Jewish.
The Hadassah woman travels, cooks, invests. She cares for elderly parents and young grandchildren. She shops; she’s health-conscious and a voracious reader. She is affluent and opinionated! You need to be talking to her!
- COMMISSION: 15% gross billing allowed to recognized advertising agencies on space, color and position. All production charges and binding charges are non-commissionable.
- Discounted rates: Non-profit and package rates are available.
- additional Options: Inserts, onserts (including sampling), regional and split run pricing and special ad units (e.g. gatefolds) are available.
- book Advertising: A special, books-focused advertising section, the Guide to Jewish Literature, runs in every issue. The web version of that section can be found by clicking on the icon on the HadassahMagazine.org homepage.
Email and Web-based Advertising Opportunities:
- EMAIL BLASTS: A monthly email alerting readers to new content on our website, accompanied by two advertisements. Ads should be 500 pixels wide x 200 pixels high (or smaller), at least 72 dpi.
- Sponsorships: Web (and print) sponsored editorial options available. Top categories include food and travel. Pricing on request.
- Judaica PAGE: Special online page devoted to Judaica artists and companies.
For a link to our Print Publishing Schedule, click here.
For a link to our Print Issue Spec Sheet, click here.
For information on advertising rates and regulations, please contact:
Phone: 212 451 6283
Fax: 212 451 6257
Advertising Sales Associate
Phone: 212 451 6221
Fax: 212 451 6257
Interested in advertising on hadassahmagazine.org?
Be sure to include your name, phone number and e-mail address.