Titillating Tales of Yentas, Shadchans and Matchmakers
Ahead of the ancient yet modern day of love—beginning this year on August 1 at nightfall—here’s a roundup of titillating tales of yentas, shadchans and matchmakers.
1. The Matchmaker’s Gift by Lynda Cohen Loigman
2. Mr. Perfect on Paper by Jean Meltzer
Can the CEO of a dating app also find everlasting love?
3. Meant to Be Mine by Hannah Orenstein
4. Playing with Matches by Hannah Orenstein
5. Playing With Matches by Suri Rosen
Can a teenager succeed as a secret online matchmaker?